Not only that, playlist listeners are NOT fans.
Often they'll only hear your song once, never save it to their library, and never follow you. They don't even know your name.
I know this first hand, I spent most of 2019 relying on playlist promotion to grow my Spotify, and while it got the numbers climbing they tanked as soon as the playlist dumped my track.
This method uses Facebook ads to target people most likely to enjoy your music. Most of them listen multiple times, save the song, add it to their own playlist, and follow you on Spotify.
In addition to all of this you will grow your social media following and get DM's from people saying that they love your track.
How to show your song directly to people who have Spotify, and like artists similar to your music
How to drive them over to Spotify and listen to your music
How to analyze your results and reduce your ad cost
The differences between campaigns trying to promote a song, or grow your Spotify following
How to retarget fans that have already shown a strong interest in your music, to reduce your ad cost for future campaigns and strengthen the artist-fan relationship
How to grow a Spotify playlist
How to navigate the IOS14 changes to Facebook Ads
Enter your bullet points here..
Over 4 hours of video tutorials (see curriculum below)
Access to a private Facebook group to ask questions
Enter your bullet points here..
Spotify Growth Machine$97
- Total payment
- 1xSpotify Growth Machine$97-+
All prices in USD
- Do I need any experience?Nope! I assume you know nothing about Facebook ads in this course. The only things you really need are music released on Spotify and the ability to make some very basic videos for the ads.
- Will this make me famous? Can you promise me X amount of streams?No legitimate marketing strategy is guaranteed, if anyone promises you some type of result they're either lying or scamming you. This is a strategy that I personally use to promote my music and i've gotten over 1.5 million streams using it. The results you get depend on how good your music is, how good your ad is, and how well you can target your audience. This course and FB group will put you in a great position but this will require work from you to get good results.
While I can't promise you will definitively get any specific result, to give you a rough idea in the past a $300 campaign has gotten me anywhere between 15,000 and 150,000 Spotify streams on the song used in the ad.
- Is this for me?Yes! But also, maybe. I'm not a great salesman because I care about artists. Some of my students do great from my YouTube videos alone, some do great from the course alone, others do great from my consultations alone - others use all three of those. Whether this course is for you or not depends on your learning style and your prior experience level.
If you're brand new to this stuff this course will be much cheaper for you because you'd likely need multiple consultations for me to teach it to you 1-on-1. If you're already familiar with Facebook ads then my YouTube videos might be enough to get you started.
The smart business move would be to tell everyone that YES this course is definitely your best move, but I take a lot of pride in being genuine with my audience and i'd rather have a course full of happy students that definitely should be there.
- How much money should I spend in ads?Technically $5/day would be enough to run a conversion campaign, but thats cutting it very tight. I'd recommend planning for $10/day over the duration of your campaign, and typically I do campaigns for 1 month. You don't need to run ads all year if you can't afford to, and you can turn ads on and off at any point if something comes up and funding runs low.